Saturday, September 27, 2008
My First Kiss
I was in junior high I am sure it was the seventh grade. There was a cute brunette that I had a crush on. She liked talking to me she said and once we took a walk when school got out at noon and she held my hand all the way to the lake, about five miles away.
But first we stopped at her house so she could change into nicer clothes. Our first date was impromptu. As with most homes, nobody inside when parents were not home so I sat on the porch steps.
Her mother came home and invited me in. Her daughter heard her mom’s voice and came running in before her top was all the way on. I saw boobies – briefly. She was very embarrassed and her mother cautioned her to be careful.
We walked to the lake, had lunch, took a boat ride with a friend of mine then walked through the woods on the way back home.
We stopped at a bench and talked and she asked if they looked ok. I ask what and she said her knockers (this was many years ago).
I said I barely saw them so she pulled up her top. WOW! I told her they looked great, especially in that top. She turned the top inside out and showed me the falsies her mother had sewn in. They added about three cups sizes.
But they still looked good for my first real set. Then she surprised me and said show me yours. I told her she had not shown me all of hers so she stood up, pulled her panties off and handed them to me and then sat down, spread her legs, took a deep breath and lifted her skirt.
I stood up and showed her mine before I lost my nerve. She leaned forwarded, all of her assets in view and touched me.
It never dawned on me to touch her. You know what happened next and she asked if it always did that. I told her if I was looking at pictures and evidently, when I saw the real thing.
She giggled then said it was so soft as she rubbed me. I never touched her but did ask where it went. She spread her legs and pointed. It was so pretty. But I still never considered touching her.
Then we heard something and she quickly pulled her top and skirt down. I pulled my shorts up and handed her panties to her – she said hide them so I stuck them in my back pocket.
A couple of minutes later an older couple walked by and we all smiled and said hello.
After they were gone she told me that was exciting, grabbed my hand and we walked home talking about many things.
Two weeks later I got an invitation to her birthday party. There were at least twenty people there and she dragged me along to talk to everyone never letting go of my hand.
I liked it. Then we started playing games and the winners choose someone to go into a back room with them.
She picked me and that is when I got my first kiss. Then my second and third. The fourth through the hundredth were long, wet and exciting.
She told me I was the first to kiss and see her. I told her she was my first too.
Her parents came down to check on us and said the party ended in thirty minutes. We all danced except her and I danced in a dark hallway and kissed the entire time.
I was walking home and she asked to walk me as far as the store. We walked for a bit then she pulled me into a side yard that could not be seen from the street but still had plenty of light. She kissed me then lifted her top. She wondered if they had grown.
I told her a little. She kissed me then asked if I still liked them but before I could respond she said never mind and checked for herself.
She rubbed me and told me she could tell I liked that then we continued our walk to the story not saying a thing.
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard then pressed her pelvis against me and commented that I must really like to kiss her.
She moved her hand for another check and squeezed it. Then kissed me and told me sweet dreams.
And that was my first kiss. More about her later.
No comments:
Post a Comment